Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Monday, October 27, 2008

This is not another "Not Me Monday" post :)

Its another "Not Me Monday" hosted by Mckmama!



I did not have to call the fire department earlier this week because of a live wire in the street.


And I certainly did not get somewhat annoyed when the firemen and police stayed there for close to 3 hours...that would be wrong, I should be thankful they were there to keep everyone safe!


I did not sleep in until 10 this morning when I have far too many things to get done on my day off.


And it definitely was not me who decided to jump off of a 3-foot brick wall because I didn't want to go all the way around to take the stairs, and it most certainly wasn't me that fell on my butt when I jumped off said wall LOL And then I was not more worried about someone actually having seen me do something so idiotic than I was about being hurt. And I do not still have a sore shoulder all because I was too lazy to walk about 200 feet.

0 comments: