Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Day Early

I know, I know... you're thinking "Huh? But its still Sunday!" Truth is,I don't know if I'll be around to post it tomorrow and I figured that I day early is better than a day late *wink*


For those of you reading this who are unaware or confused as to what "Not Me Mondays" are and want to join in on the fun please head on over to Mckmama's blog (click on the banner below) to see what all the talk is about.



Here goes...

*I most certainly did not aimlessly drive around Northern NJ for 4 hours today admiring (and photography) the fall foliage


*I certainly did not want to desperately have kids of my own asap after spending some time this week with my cousin's infant son


*It was not I that guzzled down 4 (yes,4!!) Starbucks frappuccinos one day this week



*I am definitely not seriously addicted to Starbucks' Caramel Macchiato



*I did not see a bunch of telephone poles on the side of the road and ask my friend if it was a telephone pole farm. Like telephone poles grow out of the ground?! DOH! I would certainly never say such a ridiculous thing! (You may have to click on the photo to enlarge it so you can see it more clearly)

Psssst... please, ignore the quality of this photo. It was taken as we were driving by again on our way home. I also didn't realize that I had switched to the wrong setting which made it all grainy... oh well...




*A friend and I did not spend an hour and a half getting lost in a giant corn maze yesterday Here's what the maze looks like from an aerial vantage point:

How cool is that?! And we without question did not finally get so frustrated because we seemed to be walking in circles that we cheated and asked one of the guys working there which way to go. No way! Not us...


*I am 100%, no way, without a doubt,am not looking forward to the new episode of Jon & Kate Plus 8 tomorrow night



*Oh, and btw...this is certainly a great "Not Me Monday" because I have off! WhooHoo!




And now for some more Fall pictures. Enjoy!


My friend and I had heard about this church from weirdnj.com. Its odd that its still standing considering there are "No Tresspassing" signs everywhere. You'd think they'd either fix it up or tear it down like they do with most other structures around here.

I really wanted a good shot of the front of the church but the chain link fence, no tresspassing signs, and the chills running down my spine prevented us from going any closer.



More horses(can you tell I like horses??)







Check out his eyes!! (one brown and one blue!)





Creepy, old, abadoned barn that I came across today

Unfortunately the sun was pretty harsh. Had I been a brave soul I would have gone back as the sun was setting, but ummm... no way! Not by myself at least!





I don't know what exactly was so special about this lake, but I have never seen so many geese all in one spot before, There literally had to have been hundreds of them!










Its amazing that I have lived in this area my entire life and am still discovering areas that I have never been to. This main street in one town was kind of cool. It looked like it was stuck in the 50s



7 comments:

Ashley said...

I love Jon & Kate and most definetly do NOT DVR it every monday night!

BTW you can't read the titles to your posts!!

Kelsey said...

Great pictures!!
I don't love Jon & Kate plus 8 either!

I also have not had a pumpkin spice frappacino EVERY day this week and now tomorrow will be getting a headache from lack of caffeine..

He & Me + 3 said...

I have never gotten lost in a corn maze before...didn't you take your compass? Atleast you got some exercise.

Weeksie50 said...

That corn maze is so neat.. I so would have cheated too..

Oh, I love the pictures.. especially the one where the trees are reflecting on the water that the ducks are swimming on.. beautfiul

Shanan Strange said...

4 fraps? Girl are you ca-razy! Loved your posts.. have a great week.

heidi said...

I do not miss Starbucks on little iota. *sniff*

I am NOT gonna keep your blog open so I can listen to your awesome playlist.

Amie said...

Oh my goodess... TElephone pole farm... that had me rolling!

your pictures are gorgeous...

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com