Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed

This is what I come home ot see in my yard almost every day. They love hanging out with the birds by the feeders, and usually there are about half a dozen squirrels and sometimes hundreds of birds. We also have a couple of really adorable rabbits that call out yard their home as well. One actually snuck up behind me while I was taking pictures but he hopped off before I good snap one of him. Once in a while deer and bear even make appearences.




















Here's a glimpse at some Fall colors around New Jesery :)













3 comments:

BGrace said...

as much as i hate squirrels you made them look super cute!!!

Cynthia Jill Photography said...

Awwww :( You hate squirrels? I think they're so adorable! I saw one on Rt 53 the other day that had apparently been hit by a car but it was still moving its back legs and trying to move. It was so sad :(

Bernadette said...

Love the Jersey tree photos. I grew up in NJ but am in Austin, TX now. I miss the fall colors!