Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lomo

Am I nuts? I just bought a 2 year subscription to Flickr.com It is my absolute favorite photography related website though and I do use it all the time so its probably a worthwhile investment.

As I mentioned in some previous posts, I have been experimenting with Lomography effects lately - until I get my hands on an actual Lomo that is! :)



Here are some of my photos I've experimented with so far:



Santa Monica Pier - CA





Rainy days can be beautiful too...





Ocean Grove, NJ






Santa Monica, CA





Maine





View of Midtown Manhattan from Hoboken, NJ





Sandpiper on the beaches of Ocean Grove, NJ





Street Muscian - Central Park, NYC






Zuma Beach - Malibu, CA





Jay, Maine




Lambert Castle - Paterson, NJ



0 comments: