Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Monday, October 20, 2008

NYC Photos: 5 - More Central Park

Okay, I promise this is the last batch of pictures for tonite!


Strawberry Fields all decorated for Fall





The flowers/decorations are changed daily out of all the times I've been there today's flowers and fall decor were a fave!





The Bethesda Terrace Fountain



















"The Mall" is another fave spot of mine. The trees lining the walk-way are so gorgeous!














The Bow Bridge is one of my favorite spots in Central Park. Today there happened to be a fim crew there filming a movie called "Wit's End" so it was difficult to get very many pictures :(




0 comments: