Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Getting Lost...

I woke up early this morning to meet up with some friends in Bedminster, NJ to go to a horse show. Long story, short... I ended up getting lost. Which was fine because I had my little GPS system with me :) But... unbeknownst to me there are two roads with exactly the same name near eachother which got my trusty GPS confused. Turns out, getting lost was a good thing though. Its amazing the things you find when you are lost!



Not ideal lighting for shotting outdoors since the sun was still low, yet so bright at that time of day.
























And now I am off to meet up with a friend to go pumpkin picking, possibly check out some spots from weirdnj.com and then to the movies to see "Beverly Hills Chihuahua"


I hope you're all enjoying your weekend!

0 comments: