Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Monday, October 20, 2008

NYC Photos 4: Central Park - Love is in the Air

My last stop for the day was Central Park and I must say that love was certainly in the air today. There was so many couples and wedding parties in the park today!

You can almost always find wedding parties getting photographed in Central Park... and today was no exception.







Another wedding couple...


Oye! Please ignore the blurriness in the photo above. The woman next to me whacked my arm with her purse juyst as I was taking this photo. It looks good in the smaller version despite the mishap.





Talk about great placement and timing!





Eeek! A little bit blurry, but still an awesome shot!






A young couple strolling along "The Mall"









0 comments: