Check it out:
* I am not a habitual last minute Holiday shopper and still have a couple of presents to buy with no idea about what to get the remaining people on my list!
* I certainly did not have 3 Starbucks frapps in 3 hours to keep me awake while writing Christmas cards and wrapping some presents the other night.
* I definitely did not freak out when the brakes on my car stopped working while I was out in the middle of nowhere and my cell phone was dying last week. That totally proves that I do not consider my cell a life-line! lol
*It has not been snowing/freezing rain for almost 2 days straight here and I was not kind of excited about it until I had to drive in it last night.
* I was really not completely content being snowbound in the house watching Lifetime/ Hallmark Christmas movies the other day.
*I did not just this week learn what "A partridge in a pear tree, two turtle doves, three french hens, four calling birds, six geese a laying, ect......" really meant. And I do not feel completely stupid for never really reading into or realizing what that carol meant!
* And I am most certainly not excited for Christmas, but especially Christmas Eve :)