Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas time in NYC - Part 1

Sorry its taken me so long to post these photos from last weekend. I've had a lot on my plate lately and just now got a chance to finally resize and post.

Right outside of the southwest corner of Central Park





Near the Central Park Carousel





Before viewing please check This Link out before you consider going on a horse-drawn carriage ride in NYC. On a personal note, I've seen the building where these horses are kept, have seen them out in 90 degree weather pulling people around, surrounded by pollution and noise. That is no life for any animal!









The Dairy - betcha didn't think you'd see somethig like this in the middle of NYC, did ya?

























0 comments: