Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas time in NYC - Part 2

I feel so bad for these poor horses :(






I also feel bad for whomever had to hang all those wreaths! lol






Giant snowflake on 5th Ave






This is for all of those girls (and guys) who will appreciate this awesomeness as much as I did...






St. Thomas Church on 5th Ave

























Never spotted this before - it must be new or I just wasn't paying attention before. Either way, its hilarious





Rockefeller Center





I would have gotten some photos of the tree but it was getting far too crowded for my liking and I had to get going to meet up with some friends for lunch. It was an incredibly overcast day so the lighting wasn't the best anyway. Maybe next time!


0 comments: