Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wishing you all a safe, happy and blessed New Year!

**Edit** please ignore the link below and follow this link to my New Photography Fabebook Page

I created a new Photography Facebook page. Please feel free to add it if you are on Facebook or considering joining. You can find me by searching my email address(cjillphoto@gmail.com) in their friend finder or by clicking this link Cynthia Jill Photography

4 comments:

Vonny said...

Just swinging by to say happy new years!!! may this year be even better :)

Cynthia Jill Photography said...

Thanks Vonny, you too! :)

Michelle said...

Happy New Year to you, Miss Cindy!
I can't wait to see what you photograph this year and I know you will continue to amaze with your talent.

xoxo

Cynthia Jill Photography said...

Thanks Michelle! Happy New Year to you too!