Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Deck the halls with boughs of holly...

I had the day off yesterday so I took the opportunity to drive around and look at Christmas decorations and also pick up a few decorations at some local farms. Little did I know, the brakes on my car would stop working in the middle on no where! But other than that it was a nice relaxing day... lol


If you look closely you can see 3 of me (one in each ball)











For some reason I've always loved the look and ambiance of Christmas tree lots... especially when they're decorated with big, bright white light bulbs









Mini-Christnas trees with bright red bows adorning the tops of them









These wreaths stretched on for at least a mile of fencing

3 comments:

Our Gunn Family said...

I really love the pics of the wreaths on the fence! I can only imagine how beautiful it must have been!

Kim said...

No one up here decorates as cute as they do by you.

Cynthia Jill Photography said...

Really, Kim?? I don't get that... we don't live that far> away from eachother. Then again, it just gives us another excuse to get together for an afternoon of photography again :)