Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Its Shelby Saturday!

So, since I have been posting so many photos of my dog Shelby, the most adorable Jack Russle/Boston Terrier ever, I decided that it'd probably make more sense to just post all the photos I take of her each week (which is normally a lot since she does so many cute things lol) and post them all together on Saturdays. (whew! How was that for a run on sentence?)


Doesn't she look like Yoda from Star Wars in this photo? lol









She's staring down the treats I have for her in this photo


















* Photos from my little excursion to NYC will be up tomorrow



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Shelby is such a cutie pie!!

Cynthia Jill Photography said...

Thanks Michelle :) i can;t wait to see her reaction when she gets her Christmas present - its a HUGE tennis ball lol