Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

{Pet Photography} Sweet Nelson

This is Nelson (a German Shepherd/Corgi Mix). He's up for adoption and is looking for some love, a belly rub and a forever home. If you live in the Northern NJ area (or no someone that does) and you're interested in learning more about this sweet guy please click here: www.petfinder.com/petdetail/16027899


Please adopt me!
Sweet Nelson




I'm a handome fella
Please Adopt Me!




I may be 9 years old, but I am still a playful guy...
I'm a Fun Loving Guy




Check out that tongue...
Handsome Fella




No, really. Check it out!
Check out that tongue!
Isn't it just one of the cutest(and longest!) doggy tongues you've ever seen?!




Photobucket

1 comments:

runner5260 said...

ahhh cutest dog ever! :)