Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Monday, April 26, 2010

{I Heart Faces} "Smiles"

This week's challenge over at I Heart Faces is "Smiles". I took the untraditional route and decided to enter a photo of an animal., rather than a human. Why? Because its not often you see animals smile & this picture puts a smile on my face every time I look at it.

Mick Jagger Horse

I hope this photo puts a smile on your face as well... :)




Head on over to I ♥ Faces (www.iheartfaces.com) to see some more smiles for this week's challenge!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Elyssa said...

Haha! This is too funny. He looks like he's laughing like someone just told him a good joke :)

Jill said...

Excellent pic of a smile. Made me laugh.

Rory said...

Awww! I love it! It makes me miss my pony:)

Unknown said...

I love untraditional. Way to mix it up!!