Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

{Pet Photography} My Girl

There's only one thing to do when I want to try out a new seamless paper color & a new prop...bribe Shelby to be in some pictures :)


IMG_1958
(I found that old chair for $70 at a thrift store and fell in love with it the second I saw it! I think it will really work great for wedding & engagement shoots)


IMG_1990



IMG_1997



IMG_2044

I put a few more photos that aren't on here on my Facebook Photography Page so click on over there if you want to see them.


Photobucket

4 comments:

sundownerin said...

how cute.........

Viki said...

What a great subject! Such a little poser.

Amy ;) said...

Your photography is amazing!

Cynthia Jill Photography said...

Thanks for the sweet comments!!