Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Monday, April 5, 2010

{Child Photography} Sisterly Love... Part 1

I had a fabulous time shooting and reconnecting with these two beauties (and their Mama) on Saturday. I've known them since they were babies. Its amazing to see how much they've grown!


Cheers


Tea time


Oh!


I wanna hold your hand


IMG_1199


IMG_1259


Colorful


IMG_1345


IMG_1376


Photobucket

3 comments:

~airoBlue said...

how beautiful; their faces, the light ,where is this taken?

Anonymous said...

wow. these photos got me so inspired. =)

Cynthia Jill Photography said...

Thank you both for the comments! These photos were taken at the Frelinghysen Arboretum in Morris County,NJ.