Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Friday, April 2, 2010

{Nature Photography} Beauty in Blooming

Sorry I have been so scarce lately. Things have been picking up with my other (non-photography related) job & not leaving me a whole lot of time for much else. I have a shoot tomorrow though that I am super excited about so I will be posting sneaks for that shoot as soon as possible. Keep a look out for them!


Beauty in Blooming


Photobucket

2 comments:

BLAZER PROPHET said...

I look at a lot of photo blogs and am a noted amateur photographer myself. I have to say this you have some of the best photos I've seen on blogs. Very nice.

Cynthia Jill Photography said...

Wow, thank you so much for that compliment! It means a lot and I really appreciate it!