Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

{I Heart Faces} "Raise Your Hands"

This week's challenge over at I Heart Faces is "Raise Your Hands".


I captured this photo at a newborn session I did last week. Check out the baby grasping onto dad's thumb ♥ Melts my heart!


IMG_7113





Now, head on over to I ♥ Faces (www.iheartfaces.com) to see some more awesome photo entries!

You can also view more of my work over on my Facebook Photography Page


Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful...I love this one!

Adrienne Zwart said...

There is something so powerful seeing a such big hands cradle a tiny head! Thanks for stopping by today!