Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Update with tons of Photos

Wow, talk about being way behind! Things have been a little crazy lately and I haven't had time to update the blog. There's too many photos to update now so I will just put up a bunch of random shots I've taken over the past few months and update with some photo session shots a little later.

Enjoy!


* Blogger is cutting off the right 1/3 of some of the images. So please click on the images to view the entire thing.




































Photobucket

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I like your style.
Greets from germany,

daniel - www.sypke.de

Cynthia Jill Photography said...

Thank you Daniel!