Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

{Promo} Senior Love

This is the first of many Promos I will be rolling out in an effort to encourage my clients to be inspired by the world around them... to strengthen relationships and even re-connect with people you may have lost touch with in your hectic life. To cuddle more with the pets who capture your heart. Take joy and appreciation in your surroundings. And to display your passions and talents and maybe and most importantly, define and take pride in who you are.


* This is not a typical Senior Portrait session. This is all about celebrating those friendships you've made in High School. To inquire about solo Senior Portraits please contact me.


*There are times that there may be one or more promos going on, or even none at the time. So please check my Facebook page regularly to see what the latest news is.


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments: