Welcome to my blog! I am a Northern New Jersey based Phoographer who specializes in on-location photography of the human & pet kind. Enjoy having a look around and please feel free to leave a comment.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

{I Heart Faces} "Pet Faces"

This week's challenge over at I Heart Faces is "Pets". Here's my entry from a photo session I had with an adorable and incredibly well behaved 6 week old Boxer puppy a couple of months ago...


Tea Anyone?





Head on over to I ♥ Faces (www.iheartfaces.com) to see some adorable pet photos from a talented bunch of photographers.


You can also view more photos from this photo session over on my Facebook Photography Page



Photobucket

25 comments:

Corri Goates said...

SO adorable! The face is just great!

Melissa said...

Absolutely adorable!

Jennie Carey Photography said...

This shot is toooo cute! I Love it!!

The Mrs. said...

OMGoodness! There is way too much cuteness going on here! Great capture!

Linkie Lueville said...

NOW WAYYYYYY! This is too cute~~~

Michelle said...

Cindy, I think this is probably my most favorite picture! That face is just the sweetest!!

O n T Schrock said...

Excellent! Perfect little puppy portrait!

Tamar SB said...

Oh my goodness is that not too precious and so original!

Tamar

Stepping On Cheerios said...

I love it! What a sweet little pup:)

Eliz Alex said...

Adorableness is he! How long did he stay in that cup I wonder?

Anonymous said...

I love a boxer pup. Precious.

Cayce Lee Photography said...

this makes me want another dog! so cute!

Stephanie said...

Absolutely precious! Puppy dog eyes and everything! Great shot!

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!

Beth said...

Puppy in a cup! Yay!

queenof913@gmail.com said...

Just darling!!

Nicole said...

Too Cute!

Stacy Lee said...

How could you possibly resist this face?

Joni said...

a pup in a cup. how sweet! what a great photo. one of my favorites.

MadeInCanarias said...

The best one I have seen so far! Winner for sure :)

Susan said...

Oh my!!!!!!!!! This is precious...

Christina said...

Adorable. Cute little Boxer puppy!!!

ukreal1 said...

Such a great shot, reminds me of Anne Geddes, puppy style!

Dana Yi Photography said...

Sooooo cute!!!

kicks said...

So sweet! Totally made me squeeee@