* I did not go out with one of my best friends (who we recently found out is also my long lost 3rd or 4th cousin! lol) for Valentine's Dinner. How romantic, right? Not! Until I find 'Mr. Right' I am not going to allow V-day to be depressing!
* I certainly have not gone almost two weeks without going to Starbucks (I put myself in my own Starbucks rehab regimen). I still get the frapps from the grocery store, but I figured, it'll be healthier if I try to stop going to Starbucks so often and it'll also save me from spending some of my well earned money!
* I did not stare at people's photos of Route 66 on Flickr for nearly 3 hours the other day! That would be ridiculous! Ha!
* I have not missed 3 weeks of "Jon & Kate Plus 8" and am certainly not addicted to "I Survived" instead(same time slot).
* And last but not least... I am by no means super excited about my new camera that came today!! Just waiting on my "nifty-fifty" lens to get here :)
It was too dark by the time I got home so I had to find random things to photograph around the house. And of course, used Shelby as my test model again. That poor dog LOL I swear, she only does it for the treats she gets for sitting pretty and behaving like such a good girl in front of the camera. Other than that I think she'd rather be off chasing her tennis ball.
That's all for now. Hopefully we'll continue to have nice weather the rest of this week so I can get some outdoor shots with the new camera!